The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


For some reason, I ended up my web browsing at the Google Store this morning. They have some pretty darn cool items for sale, including shirts, office supplies, kids stuff and software (which is all free). Two things of interest:

1) The Blogger shirt: I will own this.














2) The Google Office Search Appliance: this looks like a rackable network device that provides a similar service as Google's Desktop search tool. Need to find a file you created 3 months ago for the boss who deleted out of his email 5 seconds after you sent it to him and now needs it again? Just Google your server!








3) The Google Infoglobe: I'm a clock freak...I love clocks. I don't know why. I don't even wear a watch, but I'll stop and look at a clock in a store and want it. This tasty morself of a clock meets my clock and tech loves. It's a clock, a calendar, and a message center! How cool is that!


1 Responses to “Google Will Rule the World”

  1. # Blogger MCF

    If Google comes out with an inexpensive hybrid automobile that will get me where I'm going if I type in my destination and hit an "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, I'm totally buying it.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.