The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place



I ended up using a flash in this shot. I liked the sky as a backdrop. The blues contrasted against the reds in the blooms really brought out the red. I'm not a photoshopper guy, so all my editing is done with simple techniques (obviously) in Picasa. Posted by Picasa

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Beautiful picture. I live in up in Saskatchewan and the sky has been that blue a few times in the last little while, but in the past week we've gotten another 2 feet of snow! So, your picture gave me some hope of spring on this snowy Sunday afternoon...  

  2. # Blogger shauna

    ohmygosh! we have a fellow canadian on our hands. i'm from manitoba!

    nelson - awesome photo by the way. that's really pretty.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.