The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I'm not positive on this, but I think this may be the best time to share the gospel with everyone. Why is that, you ask? Because Satan has stopped roaming the earth and is seeking heat relief in hell.

Yeah, I'm lame...but you still laughed a bit. Or wanted to. Or didn't.

I've decided to implement the "winter car" rule for these hot summer days. You know the rule...in the winter, you go turn your car on 20 minutes before actually leaving to go somewhere so the car is defrosted/de-iced/desnowed and is warm & toasty. I'm reversing that rule for the summer: 20 minutes before I leave the office, I will be turning my car on and blasting the AC. That way, the only sweating time will be from the door of the office to the door of the car.

I wonder if I could just keep my car running all day long? How much gas would that use up? Maybe 20 minutes before leaving will be enough...

0 Responses to “It's hot, yo!”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.