The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Well, I'm out in LA for a few days on business...new software training. Good times.

The only exciting thing I have planned is to go see the Dodgers play tonight against the Florida Marlins. Those who know me at ALL will scratch be scratching their head at this. I'm not a sports fan. Actually, I really don't like baseball all that much. But for some reason, I really enjoy going to a game every now and then. The atmosphere in the stadiums is just great. And it'll be a beautiful low-70s at the game, so it may very well be a perfect evening.

I get back Thursday evening, then head to Kansas City on Friday for a Promise Keeper's rally with my Dad.

0 Responses to “California”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.