The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


My sweet friends gave me a Baby Shower today and it was so fun. "Baby Girl" (she still doesn't have a name) received a lot of great gifts! They were also sweet enough to think of Emma and got her a fun gift as well. I brought it home for her and let her open it after her nap. I probably should preface this with that fact that Emma has been loving to play dress up and imagine herself doing all kinds of things. We are realizing that she has quite an imagination for a 2 1/2 year old. Anyway, inside was a new ballerina outfit, ballet shoes and a magic wand. She has only taken it off briefly since she opened it up. The crown (which is already broken) was a gift from my Mom this week. Here are the promised pictures of Emma in her new favorite dress up outfit. You might be seeing her in this again come October 31st!!

2 Responses to “Our Little Princess Ballerina”

  1. # Blogger John Nelson

    I'm so proud of my wife for posting on the blog! It's a new step in our marriage and blog!  

  2. # Blogger Sarah

    When Max saw Emma's picture he said, "Oh, you already gave Emma her birthday present. I didn't even get to go to her party."

    She is definitely the cutest ballerina princess we've ever seen!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.