The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I have so many new and existing addictions that I'm getting a bit spread thin on quality time to spend on all of them!

My latest addiction is the PGA Tour Fantasy tournament. It's a fantasy league that every other sport has, and this is my first time to do anything like this.

But now I find that I cannot quit checking the latest scores and stats on my golfing team! And apparently, I'm much more competitive than I orginally thought. I've already called a competing friend and razzed him. And it's only like 2 hours into a 4 day event!

Between Xbox, PGA Fantasy, Firefox browser (get it!!!), and soon to be DVR, I'm about out of free time. But what sweet addictions they are. (this is all outside of family, of course...they're my first and primary addiction...my daughter is stinking cute)

3 Responses to “Too Many Addictions”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    John John John, technology and addictions go hand in hand. I knew better than to get into the PGA fanatasy golf stuff. I would trip out on that. Good luck with the DVR. It really lets you watch TV on your own time. Plus, starting a recorded show 20 minutes late is great so you can FF through the commercials. I have so many Simpsons and Sienfelds recoreded I'll never watch them all. Emma is cute by the way. Guys will be calling soon John, watch out!  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    The funny thing about the DVR: Allison is almost more excited than I am about it! Mainly because she wanted to watch / record "Newlyweds". Plus, there are several shows we have wanted to watch, but just forget to set the timer for (24, Lost, Alias, etc). And since my family is known for being easily distracted, the pause and rewind feature is quite nice.

    And yes...I'm ridiculously addicted to PGA Fantasy.  

  3. # Blogger John Nelson

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.