The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Kid stories are great. That's half the reason for this blog. And I think this one is your typical kid story.

When we ask Emma to do something (like to put something back in its proper place or to stop climbing on something), we always say "Thank You" when she's fully obeyed.

Well, in recent months, Emma has started saying "thank you" back to us. And by that, I mean she will start to obey us, look at us, and say "thank you", as if that's her response back to us. However, we're still not sure if she's saying it to mean "I'm doing what you asked, so now tell me thank you" or if she means "You're Welcome". I guess we need to teach her to say "you're welcome", too, just to clear up any confusion.

Reading over this, it's kind of hard to explain. So, if you're interested in knowing what I'm talking about, you're welcome to come babysit Emma.

0 Responses to “Thank You!!”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.