The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


That's right...I just won the dumbass award! Emma and I were in Gerry the Minivan inside the garage, getting ready to go eat with my sister's family.

I hit the button on my visor to open the garage door.

Allison walks out into the garage.

I back up trying to make room for her to get around the side of the van and get in.

CRASH!

The time between me opening the door and beginning to back up was about 3 seconds.

The door was about 2 feet off the ground at this point.

Now it's off the track and warped. We forced it down and locked it until we get it fixed.

I would like to thank my family and friends for this award I have just received. It takes a truly magnificient performance to achieve this award.

I will set the Dumbass Award on my mantle, next to the many other Dumbass Awards I have earned in my time on this earth.

0 Responses to “The Dumbass Award”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.