The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Recently, I've been really fascinated with my rear view mirror in my minivan (Geri). What I couldn't figure out is how I can see cars behind me at night when my mirror is flipped up. I've never claimed to be a smart man, but I really wanted to try and figure this out for myself (before Google-ing it). However, I'm still not a smart man, so I looked it up. Further proving my point of not being a smart man, I only slightly understood the explanation of how it works. So, I'm resolving to just think of the mirror as 100% magical.

When in Rome...

1 Responses to “Baffled”

  1. # Blogger Shelli

    I think its because you're no longer seeing the bright reflection of the "mirror", but just the glass on top of the mirror, thus dimming the "brightness".  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.