The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Though every husband out there should say that I'm referring to THEIR wife, I'm actually referring to my own wife as the wonderfullest girl in the world. Since there are roughly more reasons for this title than there are numbers, I will limit my explanation to just one example.

Allison absolutely LOVES Valentine's Day. In fact, she says it is her favorite holiday. It also coincides with her bithday (Feb 11th), so it's twice as fun for her. She's so very creative that she is doing the 14 days of February for me...a little gift every day until Valentine's Day. It started off with a Hostess Apple Pie from the gas station and a card on my dash board on February 1st. The next day was a $5 Sonic gift card so I could go to lunch. Then a date over the weekend, and a few other "TV" dates (with frozen hot chocolate from NYC). Last night, I got a Valentine's Day card from Emma with Dora stickers on it, which just brought a ton of joy to my heart.

I'm excited to see what the remaining days hold, but most of all, I'm excited to see how much this most wonderfullest girl in the world has in store for me to show me how much she loves me. For reasons I will never understand, she actually likes me! And Dallas Theological Seminary says miracles died with the Apostles! BLAH! They're obviously not married or just dumb.

Allison, thanks for being so wonderful, thoughtful, and loving. I don't deserve it, or you. But I'm so grateful that you chose me to be your object of affection...it's extremely wonderful and extremely humbling. I love you!

1 Responses to “The Wonderfullest Girl in the World”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Allison...YOU are amazing!!
    I only dream to be as creative and loving as YOU!! Thanks for sharing John.
    maybe Finley won't read how wonderful Allison is...and i'll do 14 days of love...i mean gifts for Fin next year...shhh!!
    miss you guys-
    brooke  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.