The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


That's exactly what I said, folks...I love me some Josh Hale! Being a man who has not 1 ounce of ability to fix / repair / beautify anything involving my house. I can change light bulbs and dust ceiling fans...that's the extent.

As previously posted, Josh helped (and by helped I mean he did 100% of it himself) Allison and I put in a new back door (frame and all), and floored our attic. That was the prior weekend. This past Saturday, Josh called and said he was bored. He asked if he could come finish caulking the back door and then begin helping us revamp our landscaping. Without needing to think very long, we agreed to let him come over and do free work for us. He caulked the door and we moved to the front yard to work on the landscaping. He pulled out about 6 large shrubs that we hated, and trimmed up our Japanese Maple. Then we shoveled the rock filler from half of 1 bed to make room for regular mulch. We ran out of places to put the rocks, so we stopped. If you have a friend like Josh, be sure to give them a hug...it's super nice to have a helpful, servant-minded friend like that around.

On a second cool friend moment, a co-worker of mine who got promoted to a different sales account is back in town for a couple of days visiting the office. I run a lot of reports for him throughout the week for his account. He brought me a kick-butt 12" Predator figure to put in my cube! In this picture, Predator is telling you to stay away from my 100 Grand with Peanuts or he'll annihilate you. Predator now has a lovely resting spot on the window ledge above my cube. He's right above my lava lamp. I now realize that I have an extremely tacky cubicle.

0 Responses to “I Love Me Some Josh Hale!”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.