The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Our Wednesday night hangout group has been struggling to find creative things to do now that American Idol and LOST are on hiatus. I've recommended a Frogger tournament, but that hasn't gotten off the ground yet. So Josh recommended going to play Gator Golf (aka Putt Putt, for you sheltered folks out there). Great idea! So we all (Hale's, Nelson's, and Tokar's) headed to Gator Golf for a fun round of putt putt. Emma did pretty well...she didn't crank anyone in the shins with her club, so we considered the evening a success! She was pretty interested in playing...for the first 6 holes. Then she just wanted to play with Olivia and jump off the hole obstacles. The rest of us played the round, with Allison coming out the winner and Margo got lucky, getting a hole-in-one on #18 for a free game. Funny thing about Allison winning...she ALWAYS wins. Josh and I tied, 1 behind Allison. I swear...it's frustrating being the golfer of the group and NOT winning. Allison, for some weird reason (I call it LUCK), always beats me. Of course, I just say I let her win....it makes me feel better. Here are some pics from the evening.

0 Responses to “Gator Golf”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.