The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I called my friend Josh, who works at Unilver (where I recently interviewed, see below). He spoke with the guys I interviewed with and got some information for me!

Here are the players:
- Josh, my friend and employee
- Michael, potential future boss
- Blake = Thug #1 from previous post

Josh calls Blake for business talk. Blake asks Josh if I said anything about the interview. Josh replies, "I got one word from him [me]: Grueling." Blake laughs and says, "Yeah, I really put him through the grinder! I wanted to see how he handled pressure situations and how he handled really tough questions not typically asked during interviews. But he did really well, kept his composure, and answered well. I've recommended he come back for a 2nd interview."

So, the guy that I've been mad at for 2 days now (mainly for his audacity for asking some of the questions he asked), was really only playing the bad cop role. Apparently, Michael didn't know this was going to happen, and was a bit confused when Blake chimed in during the interview with such a tough demeanor. Michael was also impressed.

It looks like I'll probably be getting a call back for a second interview...I just hope by that time I'm over my pre-disposed annoyance with Blake! :)

Until next time....


0 Responses to “Interview Follow-Up #2”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.