The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I haven't had much time to blog lately, but I promise I'll get around to updating everyone (meaning both of you) with the mundane details of my crazy fabulous life.

Currently, I'm doing some computer work for our vet. It's not difficult work in and of itself, but the computers are a bit dated, so I'm having to get creative on how to upgrade the software on them. I'm going into the vet's office after work hours, so it's just me and the pets, which is fun, but also kind of creepy. When I'm concentrating on something, and then the entire place erupts into loud barking / chirping / and meowing, it really freaks me out. Being the avid animal lover that I am, I am finding it difficult not to go in and pet the animals. I've resisted welll enough so far, except for 1 cat and 1 bunny that are boarding there over spring break.

0 Responses to “Busy Week Ahead”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.