The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


As previously stated, I've been doing some computer work at my vet's office the last couple of nights. In the process, I decided to clean out the dust bunnies from the computers, as it was overflowing from the inside out. He fixes real bunnies, I fix dust bunnies. Now, I really can't harp too badly on the amount of dust collected on the inside front of the computer...it's a freaking vet clinic! I have 1 dog, and there is dog hair on everything in my house. I can only imagine how much pet dander is readily available at a vet clinic! So, I have no scolding words...just pure admiration.


PS. I will be posting about the family's trip to Dallas this past weekend, I just haven't had too much time to sit down and do it. (Don't worry, Syd, it's a-comin')

1 Responses to “Dust Bunnies”

  1. # Blogger Sarah

    Could you get on and erase any outstanding balances caused by our sickly dog?  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.