The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I've found that the older I get, the harder it is to recover from breaking my normal routine. A couple of weeks ago, I had the concert itch and got off my sleep schedule. It took me a couple of days to bounce back.

Yesterday, Miller and I played tennis at 6:00 AM. I usually wake up between 6:45 and 7:00 AM. I actually did pretty well throughout the day...even played tennis again at 8:30 PM. Today? I'm fried.

Man, if I'm only 29, what's life going to be like in 5 years? 10? I'm pathetic.

0 Responses to “Bouncing Back”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.